In this webcast, panelists talk about COVID-19 in relation to key tax measures, opportunities to optimize cash and possible risk to companies.
Facing the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on business operations and continuity, many companies are reviewing their treasury functions and the ability to optimize cash at the Head Quarter level. At the same time, governments and central banks across the globe have introduced a series of support measures including, in some cases, a relaxation in tax rules.
In light of this, it has become imperative for companies to review the changes in the tax and regulatory landscape and identify potential impacts that influence their strategy. At the same time, companies should consider the available support measures and how they can access them.
In this webcast, EY Tax professionals from key jurisdictions will discuss key changes in tax and regulatory laws, and related opportunities in the US, Latin America, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions. Join us for an interactive discussion including:
- An overview of the key macro-economic policy announcements and outlook for business
- Opportunities for cash upstreaming or optimization in the US, LATAM, Africa and Asia-Pacific
- Key tax and regulatory changes, and related planning avenues and implications
- Potential tax risks due to the overall impact on business
- Amit B Jain, EY EMEIA Tax Desk Network Leader
- Anthony Ammirato, EY EMEIA US Tax Desk Leader
- Chris Sanger, EY Global Government and Risk Tax Leader
- Cyril Lau, EY EMEIA China Tax Desk Leader
- Jaime Vargas, EY EMEIA Latin America Tax Desk Leader
- Rendani Neluvhalani, EY EMEIA Pan-Africa Tax Desk Leader