Either result of the popular vote on the Responsible Business Initiative will bring increased reporting and due diligence requirements for Swiss companies.
In June 2020, the Swiss Parliament agreed on an indirect counterproposal for the Responsible Business Initiative (RBI). The public vote will take place on 29 November 2020. If the Swiss electorate rejects the RBI, the counterproposal will automatically be adopted. Regardless of the outcome, many Swiss companies will face increased reporting and due diligence requirements, so it’s important to keep up with these developments.
- Welcome and introduction by André Bieri (moderator), Partner
- The day after the vote | Updates and facts by Mark Veser, Senior Manager
- Corporate reporting by Mark Veser, Senior Manager and Roger Müller, Partner
- Risk and compliance management system by Bettina Fornaro, Associate Partner and Peter Neumann, Director
- Interactive Q&A session: The speakers will be joined by Oliver Blum, Partner, Law Leader Switzerland, to answer your questions
Join us on your preferred device for the webcast and Q&As. Just click on the right-hand site to watch the webcast on-demand.
EY SwitzerlandMultidisciplinary professional services organization
André M. BieriMarkets Leader Switzerland & Liechtenstein
If you have any questions, please contact us
Diana Wittig | Telefon +41 58 286 4293 | firstname.lastname@example.org