Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2020 Time: 10:00 - 11:00AM (Cyprus time) Language: English Fee: No fee
Following COVID-19 pandemic, organisations in Cyprus will have to accelerate Business Transformation in order to get aligned with the altered customer behaviour, the need for cost optimisation and the reformed workplace experience.
The effectiveness of the above-mentioned Business Transformation requires to:
- redefine customer experience,
- create efficient and agile Supply Chain processes,
- reengineer enterprise’s back office operations,
- elevate human capital through ongoing learning and development activities,
- conduct organizational (re) design.
EY is in a position to offer end-to-end solutions for Business Transformation, including business process reengineering, new technologies’ application, learning and development activities and HR systems’ design.
To that end, we would like to invite you to take part at our webcast taking place on the 12th of May, 2020 from 10:00AM to 11:00AM (Cyprus time), which will further address the need for Business Transformation.
- Redefining customer experience
- Creating efficient and agile Supply Chain processes
- Reengineering enterprise’s back office operations
- Enhancing personnel competencies and redesigning the organization
- Q&A session
Topics will be presented by EY Cyprus professionals specializing in advisory – business transformation – technology – employment matters, in particular:
- Charalambos Constantinou, Partner, Head of Advisory Services
- Sakis Moyseos, Associate Partner, Head of Management Consulting
- Panayiotis Thrasyvoulou, Associate Partner, Head of People Advisory Services
- Kyriacos Kyriacou, Director, Head of SAP Services
- Charalambos Moyseos, Director, Head of Technology Advisory Services