The Danish Parliament is introducing stimulus measures aimed at reducing the adverse economic consequences of COVID-19.
In addition, the Danish Government has announced that it will continue to consider further measures to mitigate the consequences for Danish businesses and employees.
Are you in need for an updated overview of the measures introduced in Denmark to mitigate the consequences for Danish businesses and employees? Does your business qualify for a given measure?
In EY’s Government Support Package for Denmark, you can gain valuable insight on the various measures that have been passed by the Danish Parliament – ranging from compensation schemes to government guarantees, etc. The measures introduced as of the date of this update include:
- Salary compensation
- Grants covering fixed costs
- Compensation for turnover losses (self-employed)
- Compensation for cancelled or postponed events
- COVID-19 state-guaranteed loans for large businesses
- COVID-19 state-guaranteed loans for SMEs
- Export Credit Agency liquidity guarantee and reinsurance
- Deferral of reporting and/or payment deadlines for various taxes, VAT, etc.
*This version of Government Support Package is current up to 13 May 2020 and will be updated when policy changes are proposed and implemented.*
Please do not hesitate to reach out to either the contacts provided in the support package, EY Denmark’s COVID-19 Service Team who can be reached on +45 72 34 54 06 - or your regular EY advisor - if you have any questions pertaining to the Danish stimulus measures.