In this webcast, panelists discuss actions organizations can take to prepare for the “new normal” in the workplace.
As organizations plan their physical return to work, they are challenged with navigating a complex environment of decisions. To make all these decisions, we recommend putting humans at the center of a comprehensive strategy that acts with both urgency and precision to protect people and design an executable plan through the lens of their experiences.
This webcast will offer organizations perspective on approaches and opportunities to shift between the “two gears” from work transition to work reimagination as we move beyond COVID-19.
In this webcast, we'll discuss:
- Preparing for “Day 1” physical return to work and managing your crisis command center
- Navigating through a trusted transition centered on your people to optimize health, safety, productivity and engagement
- Emerging ready for growth
- Sam Johnson, EY Americas Markets Leader
- Frank Giampietro, EY Americas People Advisory Services East Region Leader
- Minsoo Pak, EY Americas Innovation Realized
- Jessica Wollmuth, EY Americas Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Explore EY resources on responding to COVID-19.