In this webcast, panelists discuss strategies and actions for finance leaders to manage the COVID-19 crisis.
The global COVID-19 pandemic has not just disrupted the normal way of work, but has also forced organizations to consider their business continuity. Chief financial officers (CFOs) play a huge role in supporting the business during these times of uncertainty.
Finance leaders must help the business as well as keep finance operations going. Although their first priorities are supporting the workforce, scenario planning, and managing cash and liquidity, they also need to plan and take action for stabilization and revival.
In this webcast, we'll discuss topics such as:
- Strategies and actions for finance leaders to manage the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – considerations and actions for finance leaders
- Plan of action and execution for cost optimization, balance sheet restructuring and stabilization of the operations
- Explore opportunities beyond the crisis to grow back the business
- Samir Jaipati, EY Americas Agile Finance Leader
- Liz Fealy, EY Global and EY Americas People Advisory Services (PAS) Solutions Leader, EY Global PAS Workforce Advisory Leader
- Jeff Lennox, EY Global Client Service Partner
- Gaurav Malhotra, EY Americas Reshaping Results and US Restructuring Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Marc Siegel, EY Americas Financial Accounting Advisory Services Partner