The webcast will give you insights on why tax and legal considerations in sustainability are not just about compliance, but also a strategic issue.
In our series of webcasts focusing on tax and sustainability, you will find out how they affect the pricing of products, supply chain management, operating models, financing situations, and governance structures. In this first of five sessions, we will provide you with an overview of how tax and legal considerations play an important role in sustainability.
- Consider the implications from a business and governance perspective
- Challenges of traditional contracts when it comes to innovation and driving continuous improvements
- The potential of suppliers as catalysts for transformation using a true partnership
This webinar is part of our Nordic Sustainability Matter-series. Click here to see upcoming events or watch previous ones on-demand.
- Marc Schlaeger, Nordics Tax Markets Leader, EY
- Christina Hammarstrand, Director, Business Tax Services - International Tax, EY
Time your local time