M&A services: Deal advisory
Using a combination of insight and experience, our M&A services: Deal advisory teams help companies better define and refine their growth strategies across transactions and capital management events.
How the right buyer helped a family grow global plant-based food production
Innovation in plant-based meat could have a major role in promoting healthier food alternatives and sustainable environmental practices.
Globally connected M&A advisory
EY’s global M&A services: Deal advisory teams deliver a wide range of services through our 1,900+ dedicated professionals in more than 65 countries to help you meet your strategic objectives.
From mergers and acquisitions to divestitures, debt and equity capital markets to real estate and infrastructure transactions, we advise on real-world strategies to help drive long-term growth.
We understand that our clients have to meet deal expectations while navigating increasing market complexity compounded by growing disruption. On more than 1,700 deals in the past 5 years, we have provided the deep industry knowledge needed to help deliver strategic corporate finance objectives for a range of clients.
- Datasite: Top ranked mid-market M&A for both volume and value of deals (2020)
- Datasite: Top ranked EMEIA TMT M&A Advisor by volume (2020)
- Mergermarket: Mergermarket Europe M&A Financial Advisor of the Year (2020)
- VCCircle: Investment Bank of the Year - Private Equity, India (2020)
- VCCircle: Investment Bank of the Year - M&A, India (2019)
- The M&A Advisor: Industrials Deal of the Year ($10m-$50m) - 2019
- P3 Awards: Best Financial Advisor of the Year and Culture & Diversity Awards (2019)
- International Finance Awards: Best Corporate Advisory Team in the UAE (2019)
- Mergermarket: Telecoms, Media & Technology M&A Financial Advisor of the Year (2019)
Our strong global network provides access to professionals that bring deep industry knowledge and independent advice to each transaction. Our professionals are well-versed in each industry’s growth and value drivers and offer decades of combined experience across sectors, including financial services, industrials, government and public sector, real estate, health and wellness, technology and telecoms, consumer products and retail, and energy.
Our M&A deal advisory services
We work with you to achieve your strategic objectives by devising an investment strategy across the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions — EY teams can help you assess the strategic fit of a business by evaluating potential synergies, assisting in negotiations and financial models, and in measuring transaction implications.
- Sell-side advisory
- Joint ventures/strategic alliances
- Buy-side advisory
- Management and leveraged buyouts
- Division/subsidiary spin-offs and divestitures
- Take-private transactions
- Debt capital markets — EY provides you with tailored capital markets advice that can help you develop innovative capital solutions to support acquisitions, growth, recapitalizations, restructurings and refinancings.*
- Equity capital markets — EY teams help both private and public companies prepare for and access the capital markets, with a focus on equity and equity-linked capital raises. EY provide an independent perspective to boards and management teams on all elements of deal preparation, the transaction process and execution, and after-market considerations.*
- Debt and equity recapitalizations
- Debt and equity financing
- Raising growth capital
- Capital structures assessment
- Preparation and assessment of financial forecast models
*Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC (EYCA) is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA (www.finra.org), providing sector-specific advice on M&A, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and capital-restructuring transactions. It is an affiliate of Ernst & Young LLP serving clients in the US.
Our latest thinking
Mergers and acquisitions services team
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.