EY invites you to participate in its regular Compensation and Benefits Surveys.
Content of the Survey
The Compensation & Benefits Report consists of two parts:
- Salary report, including:
- Monthly and annual fixed pay as well as annual variable compensation for each job separately
- Detailed description of compensation structure for each job presented in the report
- HR Policies and Practices Report, including:
- Actual (current year) and planned (next year) salary changes in %
- Salary arrangements and salary regulation
- Employee motivation programs and non-cash benefits
- Performance management
- Working time arrangements
- Social allowances
- Business travel policy
- Recruitment policy and employment plans
- Learning and development opportunities
- Expatriate employee policy and internship programs
- HR agenda and development plans
- HR metrics
- Other issues related to HR policies.
Participants are provided with a free electronic tool for an in-house benchmark analysis using the survey results. The Benchmarking tool allows an automatic comparison of the salary levels in the selected company with the respective market data. The generated data is represented in the form of diagrams and graphs for preparation of reports and/or presentations for the management.
Salary data is represented by the regions of Georgia as long as the data is sufficient for each region.
The results of the survey are provided in PDF and MS Excel formats in English. (General Industry Sector also in Georgian)
We guarantee full confidentiality in respect of any and all information shared by the survey participants during the survey preparation.
To have a look on the report’s structure and content, please view a Demo Version of the General Industry Salary survey 2020 Report.
Prices differ by sectors. Plus, we offer significant discounts (around 50%) to the participants of the survey.
We offer surveys for the following sectors in Georgia:
- General industry
- Wine production
- Any other sector upon your request
Methodology of the Survey
- EY has developed specialized Job Description Manuals with industry specific jobs for separate industries. Together with the survey, you will receive a copy of the Job Description Manual.
- While completing the electronic Questionnaire, participants match jobs in their companies to the standard jobs defined by EY for reporting purposes based on responsibilities/qualifications and not the job title itself.
- EY representatives can be contacted by participants via a "hotline" for consultations and explanations.
- The information and data received from each participating company is put into the unified, protected database. Each incoming questionnaire is checked for accuracy and consistency. In case of any doubts, the consultants contact participants for refinements and clarifications.
- The aggregate data is then published in a format guaranteeing confidentiality and preventing the possibility to identify data of separate companies.
Should you be interested in receiving additional information on the Compensation and Benefits Survey, please contact EY People Advisory Services Team.
Registration of participants: Up to June 2021
Completion of questionnaires: Up to August 2021
Data processing and report preparation: Up to October 2021
Report release: October – December 2021
If you have any questions regarding participation please call us on the following number: +995 (32) 2158811 or write to us at the following email: email@example.com.
Our team will provide detailed information about EY services and answer your questions.