Intelligent automation consulting services
The way work is performed today will differ significantly from how it is performed tomorrow as intelligent automation becomes embedded in the future workforce. We can help you implement a holistic view of automation, process and service improvement.
What EY can do for you
Robotics refers to software that runs unattended, working like a virtual employee within the existing IT infrastructure to reliably automate repetitive tasks at scale. In our changing world, robotics is being augmented with multiple digital and analytics elements and enables much larger transformations across the spectrum of emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence, blockchain and the internet of things.
This augmentation and transformation is what we are calling intelligent automation (IA). It is rapidly gaining adoption in back-office functions such as finance, tax, human resources and IT, as well as in supply chain and many customer-facing processes.
Rather than looking at how individual technologies can be applied within an organization, IA is about reimagining how processes across the front, middle and back offices can be transformed to meet new digital customer expectations. By combining techniques and technologies to re-engineer and automate processes, we can achieve speed and efficiency while reducing errors and risk.
We help you:
- Identify strategies and opportunities
- Consider operating models and centers of excellence
- Assess automation risks and controls and the impact on your people
- Determine your reference architecture and prioritize processes
- Deliver and implement IA
Benefits can include:
- A 25% to 40% decrease in operational costs
- Service completion that is three to five times faster than manual processing
- Predictable output and quality, as machines consistently follow the same steps and algorithms
- Reduced risk of human error — and therefore reduced financial, reputational and regulatory risk
- Deployment that is measured in weeks, rather than months or years
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.