Odyssey integrated trader surveillance offers next-generation analytics to help banks manage the risk of market abuse and trader misconduct.
What we can do for you
Odyssey integrated trader surveillance provides next-generation monitoring and supervision to help financial institutions manage conduct risk and control compliance costs.
Legacy solutions, which are often black box and rules-based, laid an important foundation for market abuse surveillance. However, their alignment with specific data types — trade, email or voice surveillance — prevents them from drawing a full picture of what traders knew, said and did.
Odyssey offers an integrated view that enables financial institutions to monitor trader behavior over time, within the context of their peer group.
Odyssey-integrated trader surveillance can help financial institutions:
- Bring together disparate alerts and data from trade, electronic communications, voice and other sources to help clients effectively identify suspicious behavior patterns and material risks
- Prioritize conduct risks that matter most to them
- Improve surveillance efficiency through the application of automation and artificial intelligence
- Reduce the volume of false positives and the resources needed to manage them
- Derive greater value from legacy investments by integrating with existing systems and enhancing their signals
Odyssey runs on a forensic data analytics platform — EY Virtual Analytics Infrastructure or EY Virtual — that can be deployed on the premises or in the cloud (your cloud environment or EY’s private cloud).
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.