EY-Parthenon strategy consulting careers in Singapore
EY-Parthenon is a global strategy consultancy with more than 7,000 professionals working across three areas of focus, including corporate and growth strategy, transaction strategy and execution, and turnaround and restructuring strategy.
Please review the details of our application process and the relevant important information/FAQs, and apply as instructed below.
Students with EY-Parthenon on-campus recruiting
Each of the universities where we have a formal recruiting program has its own page on our website. Please review the information on this page, find your school page and follow the appropriate instructions.
Students without EY-Parthenon on-campus recruiting
Please review the information on this page and apply via the button below.
EY-Parthenon Singapore office overview
Applying for a position in the Singapore office varies depending on the type of role you are seeking. Please review the Recruiting FAQs and application process information below for the application process for your respective role.
The Singapore team is a member of the EY-Parthenon practice of Ernst & Young Solutions LLP.
Recruiting FAQs and application process
Our Singapore office has formal recruiting programs established at a number of institutions. Select your school name from the list below, where you will find application details and important dates specific to your school.
- Brown University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Colgate University
- Cornell University
- Dartmouth College
- Duke University
- Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Ecole Polytechnique
- ESSEC Business School
- ESCP Europe
- Fudan University
- Georgia Tech
- Harvard University
- HEC Paris
- Hindu College
- Howard University
- Imperial College London
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Kings College London
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- London Business School
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- MINES ParisTech
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- New York University
- New York University Abu Dhabi
- Northwestern University
- Rice University
- Sciences Po Paris
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Singapore Management University
- St. Stephens College
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Cambridge
- University of Chicago
- University of Manchester
- University of Michigan
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Warwick
- Williams College
- Anderson School of Management
- Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Darden School of Business
- Fuqua School of Business
- Goizueta Business School
- Haas School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- Indian Institute for Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian School of Business
- INSEAD - Singapore Campus
- Jones Graduate School of Business
- Kellogg School of Management
- London Business School
- Marshall School of Business
- McCombs School of Business
- McDonough School of Business
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Oxford Said Business School
- Ross School of Business
- SC Johnson College of Business
- Scheller College of Business
- Stern School of Business
- Tepper School of Business
- Tuck School of Business
- Wharton School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- Brown University
Each of the universities where we have a formal recruiting program has its own page on our website. Select your university name from the list in the previous accordion, where you will find application details and important dates specific to your school.
Select your university name from the list in the previous accordion, where you will find a listing of important dates specific to your school. Please check back frequently for updates.
Even if EY-Parthenon does not have a formal recruiting program on your campus, we welcome your application.
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the button at the top of the page, indicating which of the below roles you are applying for in the subject of the email:
- Fulltime Associate position
- Intern Associate position
Please note, we will only review CVs and cover letters submitted through the email address noted above. We do NOT consider resumes submitted via any other email or delivery system. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that we can notify only those students who will receive an interview.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will respond only to those students who receive an interview. Please note, we will review only those CVs and cover letters submitted through the email address noted above. We do NOT consider resumes submitted via any other delivery system, email, post mail, etc.
After you submit your CV and cover letter, you will receive an automatic reply indicating that your information has been successfully submitted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will contact only those candidates who are selected to interview.
We will contact only those candidates who are selected to interview. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we cannot respond to all candidates.
We are not currently recruiting for MBA positions in Singapore. Please check back regularly for updates.