EY-Parthenon strategy consulting recruiting for the United States
EY-Parthenon strategy consultancy teams comprise more than 6,000 professionals across the globe who bring deep functional experience in strategy and operations across a variety of sectors.
Each of the universities where we have a formal recruiting program has its own website page. Please review the information on this page, find your school page and follow the appropriate instructions.
United States office overview
EY-Parthenon offers professionals an opportunity to build their own careers in strategy consulting through a combination of diverse experiences, distinctive training and mentorship. To learn more about what makes EY-Parthenon distinct and how to join the US team, please review the important information below.
EY-Parthenon international strategy consulting teams are committed to advising clients on the design and execution of effective strategies. In addition, we are deeply dedicated to providing EY-Parthenon professionals with the building blocks necessary to develop their own successful careers:
- Inclusive culture: collaborate with smart, nice and driven colleagues who embrace the uniqueness of who you are
- Exciting engagement experience: work on interesting projects that span the breadth of the CEO agenda and a variety of sectors
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset: develop a smart and creative perspective on how to design, develop and execute effective solutions
- Distinctive training: engage in training at every level to develop the technical and soft skills necessary to be an effective business leader
- A global experience: team with professionals across the global EY-Parthenon footprint to provide cross-border strategies
- Organizatiopn-wide purpose: build a better working world for our clients, our people and our communities
At EY-Parthenon, most campus recruits are hired as generalist consultants. This enables the new hires to develop a broad consulting toolkit. As professionals progress in their careers, they typically begin to build a functional and sector focus.
EY-Parthenon work encompasses a variety of project types including:
- Growth strategy: advise CEOs and investors on how to best position their businesses for profitable growth. Projects include enterprise strategy, business model reinvention, go-to-market strategy and new market entry.
- Corporate M&A: advise corporate leaders on how to efficiently scale their businesses. Projects include corporate diligence and integration, divestiture and joint venture strategy and planning.
- Private equity due diligence: advise private equity funds on the attractiveness of investment opportunities. Projects include buy and sell-side commercial and operational diligence.
- Value creation assistance: advise clients on how to help optimize the value of their assets. Projects include cost optimization, performance improvement and turnaround and restructuring strategy.
- IT and Technology: advise clients on the technology infrastructure critical to operating their businesses. Projects include software diligence and IT operations and strategy.
EY-Parthenon has deep experience across a variety of sectors including:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Private Equity
- Technology, Media & Telecom
In addition, EY-Parthenon offers two focused career tracks: Software Strategy and Deal Technology. Please click on the below links to learn more about the work and unique application process for these groups:
- Software Strategy Group (SSG)
- Deal Technology
As part of the EY organization, EY-Parthenon has access to significant resources and an international reach while maintaining a close-knit community.
In the US, EY-Parthenon is currently recruiting for the offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hoboken, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Tysons (VA).
For information on how to apply to an EY-Parthenon office outside of the US, please visit the EY-Parthenon country pages here.
How to join EY-Parthenon
Undergraduates are eligible to apply for EY-Parthenon associate programs. EY-Parthenon offices in the United States have established, on-campus recruiting programs at a number of undergraduate institutions, including:
- Amherst College
- Barnard College
- Brown University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Claremont Colleges
- Colgate University
- Cornell University
- CUNY Macaulay Honors College
- Dartmouth College
- Duke University
- Georgia Tech
- Harvard University
- Howard University
- New York University
- Northwestern University
- Princeton University
- Purdue University
- Rice University
- Stanford University
- Tufts University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Chicago
- University of Michigan
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas at Austin
- Williams College
Additionally, we participate in and recruit from various diversity conferences and programs for undergraduates, including:
- The Out for Undergraduate Business Conference
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow
- EY-Parthenon Connect Day
MBAs are eligible to apply for our consultant programs. EY-Parthenon offices in the United States have established on-campus recruiting programs at a number of graduate business schools, including:
- CMU Tepper School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Dartmouth Tuck School of Business
- Duke Fuqua School of Business
- Emory Goizueta Business School
- Georgetown McDonough School of Business
- Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business
- Harvard Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Rice Jones Graduate School of Business
- UC Berkeley Haas School of Business
- UChicago Booth School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- UMichigan Ross School of Business
- UPenn Wharton School of Business
- USC Marshall School of Business
- UT McCombs School of Business
- UVA Darden School of Business
- Yale School of Management
Additionally, we participate in and recruit from various diversity conferences and programs for business school students, including:
- Reaching Out MBA
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow
- The Consortium
- The Forte Foundation
- EY-Parthenon Connect Day
EY-Parthenon also regularly hires experienced industry professionals in a wide variety of roles. To see which positions we are actively hiring for, click the below link to visit the EY jobs page:
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
In the job posting on your school’s career services portal, you should also find a link to an EY-Parthenon internal application form. This application form asks for your preferences regarding our office locations.
Please note that per the job posting, we are only actively hiring for US locations. If you are interested in any international EY-Parthenon locations, you will need to apply directly to them by navigating to their country page on this website and following the application instructions there. Hiring needs vary by country, hiring processes, needs and timelines which will be listed on that page.
Please check your school’s career services portal for updates to your application status.
Applicants who are selected during the initial resume screen are invited to interview. The first round typically includes two interviews: one behavioral and one case interview. Applicants who pass the first round are then invited to final rounds, during which they can expect a series of behavioral and case-based interviews with multiple EY-Parthenon professionals.
Offer decisions are typically communicated within a week from your final round interview.
We will continue to recruit in fall 2020.
However, in order to protect the health of EY-Parthenon professionals and candidates, the recruiting process will be conducted virtually. All on-campus recruiting events, including informational sessions and interviews, will take place over video conference.
Diversity and inclusiveness are essential to EY-Parthenon businesses. We know that a diversity of perspectives drives success, and we’ve worked hard to create an inclusive culture that enables EY-Parthenon people to comfortably contribute.
As such, EY-Parthenon seeks to recruit and develop a diverse, high-caliber team. EY national D&I team helps drive a commitment to recruiting and sponsoring professionals who identify as under-represented minorities, women, LGBTQ+ and veterans.
For more information on the organization’s diversity and inclusiveness efforts, including the EY commitment to anti-racism in the US, click here.
How to apply
Each of the universities where we have a formal recruiting program has its own website page. Select your university name from the list of schools in the section above to find application details.