EY Drive: business case development platform
EY Drive supports business stakeholders to dynamically develop and tell a clear business case story, align on project scenarios and drive go/no-go decisions for transformation initiatives.
Your business challenge
When evaluating a capital allocation decision, business case analyses are often made too simple by not considering critical variables and scenarios, or too complex by overengineering spreadsheets. Business cases often lack transparency into key assumptions, consistency in the display of results and flexibility to compare options in real time. Can your modeling:
- Create visuals to compartmentalize discussions around structure and ownership
- Iterate seamlessly between the structuring of your model and the calculation of inputs
EY DRIVE leverages digital capabilities to model business cases that are simple enough for stakeholders to follow, collaborate and engage with. It helps enable agile iterations on scenarios as inputs evolve.
- Be strategic about the structure of your business case by leveraging templates and unique visuals to kickstart analysis
- Leave no value source unturned by ‘shopping’ for common bundles of value drivers and pre-defined KPI calculations
Use cases include using EY DRIVE:
Solution features & functionality
Structure the business case
- Leverage leading-practice templates
- Visualize and decide on go-forward scenarios and iterate on results
Manage value drivers
- Shop from a library of over 500 pre-loaded benefit drivers
- Calculate savings more accurately with suggested KPI formulas
The power of EY people, capabilities and innovation is behind EY DRIVE, allowing you to build high-performing business cases. EY DRIVE is underpinned by experience and proprietary technology focused on meeting your transformation challenges.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.