EY Supplier Risk Intelligence solution
Uncover risks associated with suppliers, and outline proactive and appropriate mitigating actions to achieve supplier visibility with EY Supplier Risk Intelligence, a turnkey solution.
Supply chains for most organizations have grown large and complex. Businesses are relying on third parties to stay competitive; suppliers are introducing increasingly significant risks across multiple domains, in an ever-changing risk landscape. As consumers apply additional pressures and regulators require improved supply chain governance, it’s critical that businesses have a clear view of the risks introduced by their suppliers.
Does your organization:
EY Supplier Risk Intelligence (SRI) provides the foundational insights to build a comprehensive overview of potential supplier risks, address compliance demands and, eventually, achieve commercial value. Our solutions help you to:
Solution features and functionality
EY Supplier Risk Intelligence combines our proprietary supplier risk management methodologies with a multitude of external data sources to provide a high-confidence, outside-in risk view of suppliers and deliver actionable insights across the supplier population.
- Data-driven supplier segmentation that ranks and prioritizes the supplier population using risk information, service category and spend.
- Hundreds of risk attribute sources from thousands of reputable data providers, including government agencies, non-government and academic organizations, news and events alerts and other commercial data feeds.
- Access to over 340 million unique entities and AI-driven entity-matching capabilities.
- A deep risk scan of up to 100 suppliers across six domains: Cybersecurity, Financial, Geopolitical, Catastrophic Risks, Environmental Social and Governance, and Restrictions.
- Complex methodologies aggregate large amounts of information into discrete sets of easy-to-understand risk indicators across those six risk domains.
- An in-depth view into over 40 risk subdomains across the six risk domains.
- Advanced analyses with additional insights into the overall supplier risk management program across business units and service categories.
- A point-in-time report to uncover any hidden supplier risks and vulnerabilities across multiple risk dimensions.
- Clear, actionable outcomes around those risks.
Supplier legal entity name, website or URL, country of operations, total annual spend, service category and business unit.
Six domains composed of over 200 risk attributes. The primary domains are Finance Risk, Cyber Risk, Restrictions Risk (sanctions), Geopolitical Risk, Catastrophic Risk and ESG Risk.
Deliverables are produced within four weeks from the time the data is provided.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.