Entrepreneurial Winning Women
Spanning 65 countries, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program identifies successful women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and provides them with the support, resources and access to help accelerate their growth.
What EY can do for you
Now in its 11th year, the program targets “the missing middle” — those savvy women founders who have built profitable small companies, but have not yet found the essential tools needed to expand sustainably.
EY gives the founders ongoing access to our vast resources, rich networks and know-how, helping to strengthen their abilities to become market leaders. At the same time, the program creates a vibrant global community of successful women entrepreneurs and inspiring peer role models who, by 2018, number more than 430.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women are coached to embrace ambitious growth plans starting with the “5 ways to win” — five key things that successful entrepreneurs must do to scale small companies into large ones. When they do, they expand their companies, hire more employees and build a better working world:
- Think big and be bold: Think ambitiously about your future business goals
- Work on the business, rather than in it: Cultivate a strong team so you can look ahead and plot your path to growth
- Establish key advisory networks: Establish relationships with other business leaders to secure advice and counsel
- Build a public profile: Put your brand to work — speak publicly, write about what you know, share your story
- Evaluate financing for expansion: Consider capital needs as you grow and align investor financing accordingly
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program has given me access to people and resources I never had, public visibility beyond my wildest imagination and a caring community that makes me feel truly supported. The impact was immediate and transformative. My purpose is to unlock human potential, and this program has unlocked mine.
A worldwide presence
Select a country or region to learn more about a local Entrepreneurial Winning Women program.
- Asia-Pacific — Applications open on 2 September 2019
- Brazil — Applications closed
- Europe — Applications open until 15 August 2019
MiddleEast and North Africa — Applications open in June 2019
- North America — Applications open until 21 June 2019
- Russia — Applications closed
- South Africa — Applications open until 14 June 2019
- Turkey — Applications open until 29 July 2019
The journey of the business visionary can be very lonely. Being selected for this elite program provides a vital shot in the arm to many of the entrepreneurs.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.