In this episode, our speakers explore how Hg’s philosophy of curiosity and experimentation has enabled it to become one of the most active technology investors in the world.
As an early adopter of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and analytics, Hg has embraced an investment and organizational philosophy of curiosity and experimentation that has enabled it to become one of the most active technology investors in the world.
In this episode, Winna and Nic explore:
- Why AI and machine learning are a lead indicator and differentiator of Hg’s market position
- How AI has increased the sophistication of Hg’s origination process
- Where AI has made transformative impacts in the portfolio
- Why AI has caused job creation and retention rather than attrition
- How AI will drive the investment landscape moving forward
- Why people skills will remain vital in PE despite the increasing presence of AI and data analytics
Four areas where AI can create and unlock value in PE include:
- Churn propensity modeling
- Upsell and cross-sell modeling
- Target identification and origination
- Predictive analytics across the portfolio
For your convenience, full text transcript of this podcast is also available. Read the transcript.
Duration 22m 00s
In this seriesseries overview
Director and Board Member, Nottingham Spirk
EY-Parthenon Associate Partner, Strategy & Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
Vice President, Cybersecurity & Tech, Apax Partners