In this webcast, panelists explore the forces driving change in industrial products companies and how to grow and produce results today while investing in the future.
As business models evolve and investment choices grow, industrial products organizations see their entire value chain being disrupted.
EY recently conducted a survey of 500 industrial products executives in the US and Canada that shows investment in customer connectivity, digital technology and skills is increasingly important. However, most companies struggle to prioritize their efforts and find the right balance between hitting short-term targets while investing to serve the changing needs of their customers in the future.
Join EY professionals as they explore the major forces driving change in industrial products companies. Discover how to navigate the pressure to grow and produce results today while investing in the future for long-term viability. Our panelists will discuss:
- What companies can do today to stay connected to their customers and to understand changes in end-markets
- The skills and leadership that are needed to drive cultural and organizational changes to succeed today and into the future
- Why investing in big data is critical to a company achieving its long-term strategic goals
- How digital technologies like big data, robotics and Internet of Things can drive top-line growth and operational efficiency
- Where companies should prioritize their investments to protect their enterprise and address new and emerging risks
- Ranabir Bhakat, Executive Director, Advisory Services Practice, Ernst & Young LLP
- William Thomas, Executive Director, Advisory Services Practice, Ernst & Young LLP
- Regenia Sanders, Principal, Advisory Services Practice, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jerry Gootee, EY Americas Advisory Sector Leader, Industrial Products and Automotive and Transportation