In this webcast, panelists discuss new CARES Act provisions and funding opportunities and their implications.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the recent EY webcast on the CARES Act and FEMA eligibility around COVID-19 for health care providers. The previous session provided an overview of the CARES Act and how to access the FEMA disaster relief funding for health care providers.
We plan to continue to provide you with the latest CARES Act-specific information as it happens. Join us for our next webcast, in which we will provide an overview of Title III health care provisions; discuss the latest on the US$100 billion fund for providers; and offer insight into the dynamic legislative and regulatory landscape surrounding COVID-19.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Updates on Title III and current funding sources for health care companies
- Tax planning and compliance for the CARES Act
- Revenue opportunities and flexibilities to accelerate the use of telehealth
Ernst & Young LLP panelists
- David Womelsdorf, Partner, EY Americas Health Science & Wellness Leader
- Heather Meade, Principal, Washington Council Ernst & Young
- Laura Dillon, Senior Manager, Washington Council Ernst & Young
- Mark Rountree, Partner, EY Americas Health Science & Wellness Tax Leader
- Rachel Hall, Principal, EY, Digital Health Leader