In this webcast, panelists discuss a two-geared approach to transitioning people back to physical work as we move beyond COVID-19.
Successfully returning to the physical workplace is the priority. But recovery from the COVID-19 crisis is also an opportunity to reframe your organization’s future. This webcast kicks off a program of exploration on the challenges that need to be addressed. Speakers will provide a roadmap for managing the difficult transition back to the physical workplace, sharing a range of perspectives on human centered approaches and opportunities that will enable organizations to shift between the “two gears” of transitioning people back to physical work as we move beyond COVID-19.
In this webcast, we'll discuss:
- Findings from our recent workplace reimagined survey
- Building employer trust
- Your command center: bringing order to uncertainty
- Creating a trusted transition including, health and safety, physical space, and technology
- Peter Reinhardt, EY EMEIA People Advisory Services Leader
- Liz Fealy, EY Global and EY Americas PAS Solutions Leader, EY Global PAS Workforce Advisory Leader
- Mark Grinis, EY Global Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction Leader
- Dan Higgins, EY Global Advisory Technology Consulting Leader
For a more in-depth look at some of the aspects to physical return and work reimagined, we invite you to register for our extended webinar sessions running on 23 and 24 June. You can find out more here.
For more materials on responding to COVID-19 and physically returning to work, explore EY resources: https://www.ey.com/en_gl/workforce/work-reimagined-a-two-geared-approach-to-reopening-and-transform
Complete our short survey to capture the real time impact of COVID-19 on the workplace to help us reimagine the future.