In this webcast, EY ESG professionals discuss their views on ESG market for asset managers on the back of investor expectations and regulatory changes.
Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) is fast becoming mainstream amongst financial market participants amidst the push for greater ESG integration by regulators and investors and the wider appreciation for responsible investing globally. In Singapore, the management of environmental risks in particular has taken on added importance and urgency with the introduction of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Guidelines on Environmental Risk Management in late 2020.
As demand continues to rise, how should asset managers respond and go further to fully address the growing appetite for ESG?
Highlights of this session:
- A review of the key components of the MAS Guidelines and how asset managers can meet these requirements to enhance their resilience to and management of environmental risk
- Insights on the future of asset management in relation to ESG
- How leading practitioners today have begun to integrate ESG in their investment strategies
The session will be led by experienced speakers from EY Financial Services Assurance and Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) teams who will share their take on the ESG market for asset managers on the back of investor expectations and regulatory changes, to help you drive your strategic ESG agendas.
- Aloysius Fua, Partner, Financial Services, Governance, Controls and Regulatory Assurance, Ernst & Young LLP
- Praveen Tekchandani, Director, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Ernst & Young LLP