In this webcast, panelists discuss why data analytics should be used for enhanced risk and compliance program monitoring.
Recent US Department of Justice (DOJ) developments signal that companies have the power of data in their compliance programs — from using data and analytics in identifying and monitoring misconduct to testing the effectiveness of their policies, standards and procedures. EY will bring together panelists to share perspectives on how organizations could respond to recent DOJ activities and the need for compliance programs to incorporate data-driven insights.
The topics to be discussed will help participants:
- Understand the current compliance analytics landscape and how it can impact your organization.
- Identify drivers for compliance program change including recent DOJ announcements.
- Gain a view of the future of compliance analytics and what your organization should anticipate may be required on a global basis.
- Miles Ripley, Partner, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Alan Gibson, Associate Director, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jon Feig, Partner, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Scott Schools, Chief Compliance Officer, Uber Technologies
- Spyro Karetsos, Chief Compliance Officer, Google
- Amy Schuh, Partner, Morgan Lewis