In this webcast series, we discuss experiences of Women in Technology and how we can improve representation of females in technology across all levels.
EY was pleased to announce the fourth in a successful series of Women in Technology webcasts across Financial Services. During the webcast we discussed and explored the topic of championing and empowering progressive women to help them thrive in the technology field.
EY panelists and talented external speakers discussed:
- Women in technology driving their own career
- Breaking down barriers to make women in tech successful
- Championing women in technology
- Enabling successful women in technology
- Richard Parker, Director People Advisory Services, EY Professional Services Ltd
- Kanika Seth, EY EMEIA Financial Services Consulting Cybersecurity Leader
- Lynne Von Wistinghausen, Managing Director, Continental Europe O&T Leader, Marsh
- Sarah Schmidt, Sales Director Insurance, SAP
- Ricarda Haf, COO Management Team, Program Director at Generali CH
Time your local time