When will you move long-term value from ambition to action? EY outlines the economic and social issues it will be discussing in Davos.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) Annual Meeting 2020 convenes leaders from 100 countries around the world to make progress on some of the most pressing economic and social issues.
The theme for this year's World Economic Forum Annual Meeting is Stakeholders for a cohesive and sustainable world. In Davos, EY will be advancing our belief that by harnessing the power of people and technology we can power human enterprises and accelerate inclusive growth for a more cohesive and sustainable world.
We’ll be asking and answering these better questions:
- When will you move long-term value from ambition to action?
- Is technology only as good as the human enterprise it creates?
- Today, shouldn’t society be your biggest stakeholder?
- In this data-driven world, is trust the hardest thing to build?
- If you don’t embrace differences, how will you achieve long term value?
The better the question. The better the answer. The better the world works.
When will you move long-term value from ambition to action? Join EY to discuss pressing economic and social issues as we look to the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2020 – from 21-24 January. Join the conversation via ey.com/wef and using #WEF20 and #BetterWorkingWorld