Our global platform for accessing accounting and auditing content, including external standards, EY interpretations and thought leadership.
At EY, we have built a reputation for rigorous analysis. Our work has been founded on anticipating change — be that movements in the capital markets, regulatory trends or technological innovation — and helping clients adapt.
We work with EY clients to help them stay abreast of any changes to standards. And that is not simply a technical measure — it’s a commitment to maintaining a leading-edge understanding of the trends affecting your business.
While face-to-face meetings remain a core part of our offering, we also want to provide clients with insights as and when needed. We do that in a number of ways, a critical one being EY Atlas, our cloud-based solution at the center of our offering.
EY Atlas is our global accounting and financial reporting research platform. It helps us provide high-quality audits because EY teams are enabled with faster, better and more relevant research and technical data. Enabled for use on smartphones and tablets, this tool provides our auditors with an integrated, consistent, easy-to-use way to find information when they are on the move.
EY Atlas is integrated with EY Canvas, our industry-leading global online audit platform, and provides EY teams with the most relevant and up-to-date accounting, auditing and industry information.
EY Atlas Client Edition
We have developed EY Atlas Client Edition, a subscription-based product for clients that is accessible via the EY Client Portal. This gives clients direct access to EY technical insights relating to accounting, financial reporting and regulatory filing, as well as thought leadership.
Summary of benefits:
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Faster and better research results
- Updates and news alerts to keep you up to date with the latest available information
- Topic pages to quickly explore content based on an accounting topic or a specific industry
- An easy-to-browse library to read our digital publications
- A reader-friendly format and the ability to export or print full documents or a portion of a document
- A pinboard feature to create short-cuts and bookmarks to a full document or portion of a document, allowing you to combine multiple documents for export or print
- A history feature to track the pages you have visited for faster access to relevant content
EY Atlas Client Edition offers different subscription channels applicable to your specific business requirements.
The IFRS subscription provides access to the full text of our market-leading International GAAP® publication, a broad guide to interpreting and implementing IFRS, setting IFRS in a relevant business context and providing insights into how complex practical issues should be resolved in global financial reporting.
Key content areas include:
- Full text of International GAAP® publications in a searchable format where text on any topic is automatically linked to source material, relevant standards and examples
- Complete IFRS standards (including downloads of the previous years’ bound volumes), International Accounting Standards, interpretations, and application guidance
- Illustrative financial statements (Good Group series)
- Archive of EY’s thought leadership and IFRS publications, including Applying IFRS, IFRS Developments, selected publications on US-IFRS convergence, and the Year-End Update
- Interactive online GAAP checklists
You can access other EY IFRS publications at ey.com/IFRS
* The following conditions apply to the 90-day free trial to EY Atlas Client Edition:
- The subscription period for the free trial ends 31 May 2020
- The free trial is available to both EY clients and non-EY clients
- Non-EY clients can enjoy the 90-day trial, but are not eligible for the annual subscription at this moment
- Existing EY Atlas Client Edition subscribers receive a free 90-day extension to their current subscription
- EY Alumni can enjoy the 90-day trial, but require an EY partner sponsor to be eligible for the annual subscription
- Retired EY partners can subscribe via the Retired Partner & Principal News Network
- EY Atlas Client Edition is not available to employees of other CPA firms
If you are interested in a team subscription please contact us.
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.