In this webcast, panelists discuss the impact of COVID-19 on insurers business priorities and how they can plan for the future.
While many insurance companies are focused on addressing immediate-term priorities in response to COVID-19, they must not lose sight of longer-term imperatives.
Join us for a webcast to understand how insurers can plan for the “next” as they confront a new environment.
COVID-19 underscores the importance of many large-scale transformation investments and will likely spark a need for insurers to rapidly adapt their technology, operations and people.
The webcast will focus specifically on:
- Adapting distribution models
- Cost optimization
- The future of work
In addition, leaders from global insurance companies will offer their perspectives.
- Isabelle Santenac - EY Global Insurance Leader
- Peter Manchester - EY Global Insurance Advisory Leader and EY EMEIA Insurance Leader
- Bernhard Klein Wassink - EY Global Insurance Customer and Growth Offering Leader
- Tony Steadman - EY Global Workforce Consulting Insurance Sector Leader