Do you want to optimize your tax liabilities related to your domestic supplies of goods from a financial point of view?
How EY can help
By having a VAT warehouse license, VAT and green tax liabilities related to domestic supply of goods within the group members can be completely eliminated.
VAT warehouse license can be attractive to domestic contract manufacturers and domestic distribution companies using a central sales model and performing sales through a principal company.
What are the advantages of the VAT warehouse license?
- No VAT and green tax liability payment (and financing) obligation
- Reduced administrative costs
- Eliminating FX losses
- Less tax audits
- Tax exemption in relation to services directly linked to goods placed/to be placed under this tax warehousing regime
We have comprehensive experience in obtaining VAT warehouse licenses as we have carried out several successful VAT warehouse projects. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced experts with up-to-date professional knowledge and having business and customs authority background.
Obtaining a VAT warehouse license is a complex project. Without adequate management, the project can easily absorb significant human resources. We have the know-how that significantly enhances the successful, efficient and quick finalization of the project and also the practical implementation of it.
Project implementation steps:
Preparation and feasibility
- Meeting with the Client
- Preparing the VAT warehouse project plan
- Reviewing the processes
- Preparing a feasibility study
- Discrepancy analysis to identify the differences between the VAT warehouse requirements and the current processes
- Preparing a detailed timeline on the next steps to obtain the VAT warehouse authorization
- Consultations with the customs authority
Obtaining the authorization
- Testing the VAT warehousing processes developed
- Preparing the application package of the authorization
- Attending the customs authority’s on-site inspection
- Project management and liaison with the competent authorities in order to ease your administrative burdens
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.