Global Regulatory Network
Our Global Regulatory Network (GRN), consisting of former regulators and bankers from the Americas, Asia and Europe, provides strategic insights on financial regulation that help clients adapt to the changing regulatory landscape.
What EY can do for you
The GRN, along with EY risk and compliance consulting professionals, helps the C-suite and board-level bank executives respond to constantly changing financial and nonfinancial risk management, operational and governance requirements. In times of crisis, such as we’re experiencing now with the COVID-19 pandemic, the GRN advises financial institutions, as well as governments and regulators, on what actions they can take to mitigate the financial impact of the crisis.
The GRN helps clients to:
- Understand the global, regional and local regulatory agendas
- Identify what’s next and beyond and prioritize issues
- Improve risk and compliance management frameworks, and the allocation of resources
- Be vigilant on matters of accountability and governance
- Build positive dialogue and relationships with regulators
- Link the risk and regulatory environment to the wider geopolitical landscape
Our latest thinking
Explore our case studies
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.