EY CAFTA Skill up Challenge
To promote affordable learning agendas, CAFTA launches the Skillup Challenge where practical, jargon-free content is curated on topics in finance and treasury for upskilling students & giving them an opportunity to get up to 100% scholarships for its flagship program - CAFTA.
The primary objective of the skill-up challenge is to make quality learning and training accessible for all. Along with this, there are incremental benefits such as certificates and scholarship tests to make the learning process more enriching.
Following are the two primary challenges that individuals face throughout the lifecycle of their careers:
- Initial learning barrier, as finance subjects are technical and often require formal training
- Multiple ongoing learning hurdles, since the current environment is dynamic and fast paced and industry practices keep evolving
The CAFTA team brings a series of short courses to support individuals in overcoming these learning challenges.
The EY Skill up Challenge is open to all students who are pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation, CA or any equivalent Degree/Diploma or college graduates.
Here is the three step approach under the first edition of EY CAFTA Skill up Challenge:
- Register for the course “Decoding Global Financial Markets”
- 6-hour self-paced learning on “Decoding Global Financial Markets”
- Certificate of participation on completion of the course
For continued learning, you can also participate in the ‘Scholarship test’ and win up to 100% scholarship for participating in CAFTA.
The course in the first edition of the Skill-up Challenge is - ‘Decoding Global Financial Markets’.
The program contains the below topics:
- Overview of global financial markets
- Participants in the financial markets and financial institutions
- Understand different global financial markets
- Stock exchanges
- Investment market
- FX and Commodity market
- Basics of factors affecting financial markets
- A well-developed and smoothly operated financial market is critical for the functioning of a global economy
- In an integrated global economy, you should be aware of various aspects of financial markets, different participants and institutions, factors that affect financial markets, understand the functioning of global markets across stock exchanges, investment, foreign exchange, and commodity
- A strong understanding of the concepts and functions of financial markets helps a finance enthusiast to navigate the global markets with more certainty
To make this learning accessible to all, EY CAFTA brings to you an exclusive learning product under the Skill-up Challenge.
Learn about global financial markets- backbone of different industries and functional areas
- Acquire practical and jargon-free knowledge
- Receive ‘Certificate of Participation’
- Chance to win 100% Scholarship for EY CAFTA
- Register for the program tilted – ‘Decoding global financial markets’
- Access 6 hours of learning material on Decoding global financial markets
- Receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’ on completion of the course
- Participate in the “Scholarship Test” and stand a chance to win up to 100% Scholarship on EY’s learning program CAFTA
Open to all students who are pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation, CA or any equivalent Degree/Diploma or are college pass out freshers.
Registration Fees: INR 999 + 18% GST
Connect with us
Interested to know more? Get in touch with us.