CAFTA Corporate : Virtual Weekend Program
An advanced treasury and finance certification program for working professionals.
About the program
These sessions are designed to deliver high quality content, enable discussions around the key challenges and concerns of mid-to-senior management professionals and understand leading practices in the domain of treasury and finance. This program is designed to steepen your learning curve. It works on strengthening your foundation as well as equipping you to understand how companies are navigating through challenges that will help you stay relevant and bring change in your organizations.
- Delivery: 12 virtual experience sharing sessions delivered through webinars through case studies and real-life scenarios
- Content: High quality learning handbooks - 7 basic and 7 core
- On successful completion, participants will receive a CAFTA certificate
- CAFTA newsletter: Information on key trends and technology in finance and treasury sent exclusively on email
- Alumni events: Invitation to alumni events that include leadership talks, discussions around the trends in finance, treasury and analytics and networking opportunities with peers and associates
- Junior to mid-management professionals
- Batch Dates : 16th January 2021 to 27th February 2021
- Days and Timings : Saturdays and Sundays 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Explore our modules
Our modules are strategically built with rich case studies and experience-based curriculum to build deep treasury and finance knowledge and set a foundation for global leaders. The following are the seven core modules of the program.
Get introduced to the field of treasury and understand its various functions, roles and responsibilities. Understand the overall treasury operating model across banks, corporates NBFCs and insurance companies
Gain insights into liquidity management and its key components such as cash forecasting, cash management, cash pooling, payment factory, house banks and payment/settlement systems
Familiarize yourself with the world of working capital management including cash conversion cycle, sources of short-term financing, etc. Gain insights on various aspects of trade finance and supply chain financing solutions
Gain in-depth understanding of the parameters involved in capital structure decision making including long term financing products, capital market or bank financing sources. Gain insights into how credit assessment is carried out by banks and credit rating agencies
Deep dive into investment management strategy deployed by corporates, banks, insurance companies and AMCs. Gain practical insights on the operational aspects of corporate portfolio management
Get acquainted with the nuances of financial risks including currency, interest rate and commodity risk faced by entities and learn about strategies and techniques adopted to measure, quantify and effectively mitigate those risks
Get introduced to the fundamental concepts of data analytics, big data, visualization and learn applications relevant from industry perspective with analytical use cases covering areas specified in each of the module
- Any two modules: INR 8,500
- All modules: INR 21,000
*All prices are exclusive of GST
Contact us for upcoming sessions
Please email us to get updates on the latest batches.