E-learning Certification in Financial Modelling and Valuation
This certificate program in Financial Modelling and Valuation enables candidates to develop well-structured, robust and dynamic financial models to perform independent business valuation.
How EY Financial Modelling course can help you
In today’s times, a successful financial professional is someone who can handle large volumes of numerical data, bring coherence to the data and make it useful for senior management in their decision-making process.
In this program, candidates will learn to create efficient, robust and flexible financial models to report and analyze historical data, prepare future projections and present integrated financial statements, key financial ratios, outputs in a logical, summarized and effective manner. Additionally, the program also focusses on proper application of these skills with the help of examples specially devised to demonstrate alternate ways to compute various financial parameters. Apart from that, the program introduces basics of business valuation, various valuation methods and interpretation of the results of valuation.
Designed by a team of senior professionals from member firms of EY global and the industry, with extensive experience in financial modelling and valuation across various sectors, this program covers major aspects, including:
- Best practices
- Structuring and designing models
- Sector-specific working of revenue and expense
- Understanding various possible ways to compute different line items forming part of financial statements
- Tax calculation
- Integrating financial statements to present a cohesive output
- Building macros
- Various approaches to valuation and how to apply them
- Presentation of output in an appealing as well as meaningful manner
The program includes features such as:
- Course videos
- Multiple choice questions
- Query management through ‘Ask EY’
- Mobile and Tablet accessibility
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for candidates with basic to intermediate skills in working with MS Excel and are:
- Finance professionals working in investment banking and equity research
- Finance managers
- Corporate finance, private equity and M&A professionals
- CA, FRM, MBA finance, CFA program candidates
- Self-employed finance professionals
On successful completion of the program, participants will receive a completion certificate based on an assessment.
Program fee – INR 15,000 + GST
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.