EY IFRS course
EY IFRS course is designed around the syllabus of the Diploma in IFRS program by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). It will help participants prepare for the IFRS examination conducted by the global body for professional accountants.
Diploma in IFRS by the ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is one of the most respectable and appreciated qualification in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) across the globe. The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of IFRS. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them, and their application in India and the international marketplace.
With IndAS now a reality, all listed companies and other companies with net worth of more than INR250 crore along with group entities are mandatorily required to apply for IndAS in preparation of financial statements.
Considering the need and scope, it is now critical for all accounting and finance professionals to understand the accounting standards in the Ind-AS framework, and the related practical application issues. Accordingly, while covering different IFRS’s for preparing you to sit for ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS program, we will also cover important differences between IFRS and corresponding IND-AS in every module.
This course aims to help candidates:
The broad areas of the course include:
- 75 hours of training
- 10 live interactive sessions of 6 hours each
- 15 hours of recorded videos
- Comprehensive study material from BPP Learning Media
- EY Presentations
- Access to EY Learning Management System (LMS) post completion of the program
EY will award ‘Certificate of Participation’ to participants who have at least 80% attendance in the course.
INR 20,000 + applicable taxes per participant. Participants who wish to appear for Diploma in IFRS exam conducted by ACCA will be required to additionally pay the applicable fee directly to ACCA.
Who should attend this course?
- Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Management Accountants, and other finance professionals
- Accountants, Finance Managers, Chief Accountants
- Private Equity and M&A professionals
- MBA finance working in accounting domain
- Semi Qualified CA, CS, Management Accountants working in accounting domain
What is the length of this course?
- The course consists of 75 hours of classroom training including:
- 8 classroom sessions of 8 hours each
- 11 Hours of recorded videos
What is the eligibility for registering with ACCA for Diploma in IFRS examination?
- To register for the ACCA’s Diploma In IFRS program, the eligibility criteria are as follow:
- If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
- If you are working professional, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Three years’ relevant accounting experience (by submitting a letter from your employer)
- A relevant degree plus two years’ work experience
- An ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years’ work experience
What is the program fee?
- INR 30,000 + applicable taxes per participant. Participants who wish to appear for Diploma in IFRS exam conducted by the ACCA will be required to pay additional GBP 185, directly to the ACCA
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.