Finance for Non-Finance Managers
A three-day learning program for non-finance professionals that offers valuable insights into important financial areas relevant for business decision-making and honing critical skills, essential for making sound financial decisions.
The world of finance has grown beyond imagination and a sound knowledge of key financial aspects plays a crucial role in better cognizance of business decisions for professionals. This is a three-day program that gives you valuable insight into important financial areas and is extremely relevant for decision-making.
The course takes a practical approach to consider how finance theory is applied to practical knowledge in the business world. It will help senior professionals delve deeper into how finance functions and gain familiarity with the form, content and analysis of financial statements as well as principles and techniques of accounting. Additionally, it will also help professionals grasp the importance of cost control, breakeven and variance analysis. After attending the program, participants will be able to communicate comfortably with financial executives and effectively contribute to better financial performance.
The broad areas of the course include:
- Understand the financial statements and its key elements
- Understand how business decisions made by you impact key elements of your company’s financial statements
- Identify signals pointing to deterioration in financial condition
- Take part in discussions on current financial and economic issues
- Know the advantages of budgeting
- Analyze the reasons for variances between the actual and budgeted results
- Understand what the cost of business operations is and how to manage the same
- Learn the most important principles of budgeting
- Be able to prepare management information
At the end of the program, EY will award “Certificate of Participation” to the participants.
Program fee: – INR 20,000 + GST
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.