Mumbai/Bengaluru, 22 September 2023: The inaugural edition of the EY GCC Awards 2023 marked a momentous occasion for the global business community as it recognized and celebrated outstanding achievements of Global Capability Centers (GCCs) in India. The EY GCC Awards 2023 provided a platform for GCCs across industries to showcase their journey, experiences, and best practices.
With a keen focus on transformation, talent strategy and innovation, the awards ceremony was a resounding success with Carrier Technologies India Limited, Providence India and RTX Enterprise Services India emerging as winners across categories.
The winners were meticulously determined by an impartial panel of jury members (below) who thoroughly assessed numerous entries:
- Venkatesh Valluri, Founder and Chairman, Valluri Technology Accelerators and Valluri Change Foundation
- Madhura DasGupta Sinha, Founder & CEO, Aspire For Her
- Ritu Kochhar, India Head, Spencer Stuart
- Carrier Technologies India Limited crowned 'Outstanding GCC of the Year': Carrier Technologies India Limited claimed the coveted title of 'Outstanding GCC of the Year.' This accolade underscored their exceptional performance, the spectrum of services, sharp focus on innovation and their future-readiness.
- Providence India honoured for ‘Best GCC Talent Strategy of the Year’: Providence India, another standout among the awardees, received recognition for their effective talent strategy, weaving their organizational purpose into their employee value proposition, and their commitment to the future of work.
- RTX Enterprise Services India recognized for ‘Best GCC Innovation of the Year’: RTX Enterprise Services India was celebrated for their unwavering commitment to a successful innovation program, with best-in-class digital tools and technologies, that have created strategic business impact for the enterprise.
Arindam Sen, Partner and GCC Sector Leader – Technology, Media and Telecommunications, EY India, said, “The EY GCC awards have set a benchmark for recognizing and celebrating excellence in Global Capability Centers. It is truly inspiring to witness the success stories and extraordinary contributions made by the Global Capability Centers in reshaping the industry and India’s economy. Our heartfelt congratulations to all the winners and the finalists!”
“We saw an overwhelming response for the inaugural edition of the EY GCC Awards 2023, having received over 100 nominations from over 60 GCCs in the country,” he added.
The other finalists across the three categories include:
Outstanding GCC of the Year
- Swiss Re Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
Best GCC Talent Strategy of the Year
- Cummins Global Services and Analytics
- Chubb Business Services India Private Limited
Best GCC Innovation of the Year
- Micron Technology India
- Tesco Business Solutions
- End -