COVID-19 supply chain response powered by Asterisk Supply Chain Planning Solutions
EY’s Asterisk Supply Chain Planning Solutions, a proprietary suite of integrated solutions, leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to build lean and responsive supply chains.
COVID-19-led supply chain disruption: key challenges
- Challenges in order capture due to offline sales team.
- Supply chain broken across channel partners, warehouses, logistics.
- Uncertainty in available production capacities and material supply from vendors.
- Difficulty in demand estimation as markets open post-lockdown.
- Challenges in supply chain planning due to continuously evolving demand and supply situatio
How can you navigate through COVID-19 disruptions and respond to market dynamics?
Augment your systems with an end-to-end visibility and analytics-led insights powered by ASTERISK COMPASS
- How should the customer orders be captured in the absence of on-ground sales personnel?
- App enabled tele-calling for order capture
- Analytics to enable tele-calling, governance
- Analytics to transition into a hybrid future with mix of tele-calling and on-field presence
- Which parts of the E2E supply chain network are broken?
- Mobile apps to capture warehouse constraints and logistics availability
- Supply collaboration platform to confirm material availability
- Which parts should be fixed on priority?
- Dashboard on prioritized list of constraints and its business impact
- How should the orders be serviced and how much will be lost due to broken supply chain?
- Dashboard for daily supply plan and visibility on lost orders
- How will the demand vary as markets open in a staggered manner?
- Demand collaboration platform for sales team to provide inputs on the evolving demand scenario
- What is the readiness of supply chain under various demand/supply scenarios?
- Real-time projection of finished goods (FG) stock-on-hand, material readiness and available production capacity under various demand/supply scenarios
Request a demo
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more