Robotic process automation (RPA) in Tax
It may seem futuristic, but RPA is the reality today and it’s enabling tax processes to be performed in a more efficient manner. By bring in automation in tax, we help you in your tax journey by ushering in a new wave of transformation for today and tomorrow.
What EY Robotic process automation can do for you
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in tax serves as a “virtual worker”, automating routine tasks performed in the tax function in a much faster and accurate way. Automation in tax frees up bandwidth of tax teams to focus on strategic activities instead of mundane data crunching, while, eliminating the scope of human errors. It cuts down compliance risk by improving efficiency, turnaround time and accuracy.
EY is the one of the leading Intelligent Tax Automation providers in India, with the most comprehensive library of pre-built RPA use cases. Our ever-growing library has 25+ use cases which have been deployed in several organizations across sectors. EY offers both on-premise and managed services models to suit tailormade needs. Benefits may include:
- 25% to 40% increase in operational efficiency
- Three to five times faster than manual processing
- Predictable output and quality, as machines consistently follow the same steps and algorithms
- Reduced risk of human error and therefore reduced financial, reputational and regulatory risk
- Quick and easy deployment
Meet our Robotic process automation team
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.