Can you engineer a greener India?
More than just a competition, the Techathon II is about bringing practical innovation in sustainability.
Shortlisted participants will present their solutions to an esteemed jury. Along the way, they will have numerous opportunities to learn EY’s technologies and platforms, talk to our experts and learn ways of applying new digital paradigms to solve problems.
Winners get cash prizes
- First position: INR 3,00,000
- Second position: INR 2,00,000
Select participants will have career opportunities in EY through internships and placement interviews.
- Registrations close: 9 November 2021
- Last date for submissions: 9 November 2021
- Notification to semi-finalists: 19 November 2021
- Semi-final presentation to EY Leadership: 25 – 26 November 2021
- Notification to finalists: 2 December 2021
- Grand finale presentation to Jury: 10 December 2021
Registration: Participants will submit their interest in participating in the Challenge along with details of their team members and the problem statement(s) they are looking to solve
Submissions: At this stage, participants will make a detailed submission on their ideas, explaining the scope of the problem they are solving, how they will apply technology, the solution models and why their idea is innovative
Semi-final presentation to EY Leadership: Shortlisted semi-finalists will present their solution models to a select senior jury from EY
Grand Finale: Shortlisted finalists will present their solution models to an esteemed jury of industry leaders at the Grand Finale
- The participant(s) should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only and above 18 years of age on the date of the participation
- The participant(s) should be students currently enrolled in a degree/diploma course (part-time or full-time) from any discipline in any college based out of India
- The participant(s) can participate either in their individual capacity or as a team with team size not exceeding 4 members
- Team formation guidelines:
- A team can have no more than 4 members
- The participants can be from any specialization
- Cross-year teams are allowed
- Cross-college teams are not allowed
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team
- Bonus points for diversity in teaming
Click here to read the detailed terms and conditions
Techathon I Winners
The Techathon enabled us to accelerate our overall growth by providing a platform to showcase and enhance our critical thinking abilities. The problem statements provided were detailed and guided us to develop a full scale practical solution. It greatly motivated us besides providing a sense of achievement.
We got to develop technology-based solutions to the relevant challenges of vaccine distribution and prioritization which affects the lives of 1.3 billion people. We were looking forward to showcasing our work and feel amazing to be among the winners.