Other key cloud trends observed
- Enterprises are leveraging cloud to launch new products.
- Indian enterprises are at a tipping point to become cloud-native with their architecture and cloud native talent base.
- Demand for cloud talent will intensify as organizations modernize their data and applications.
- India has a very fertile cloud talent base.
- As organizations are maturing, they are opting for industry cloud, domain cloud, sustainability cloud and distributed cloud.
A future imperative for business transformation
In the coming years, cloud computing will emerge as the default choice for new application development and data analytics workloads. Traditional non-cloud-adapted workloads will diminish. Embracing the cloud will become a fundamental business decision, backed by accelerated adoption and migration strategies.
However, it is important to rethink the talent landscape. Future enterprises must adapt their workforce to effectively manage cloud services and explore new opportunities.
Forward-thinking organizations will establish centers of excellence dedicated to transforming their operations through cloud and digital technologies, fully realizing their transformative potential. A deep understanding of business imperatives is essential for effective adoption and governance.
By seizing this opportunity and embracing cloud, Indian industry can unlock its vast potential, drive innovation, create new revenue streams, gain a competitive edge, and enhance the experience for all stakeholders.