Intelligent Automation (IA) combines robotic process automation (RPA), digital and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to automate and optimize end-to-end processes, resulting in significantly lower costs, improved performance, human productivity and business agility.
What EY can do for you
Enabling companies to redefine their business strategy and operating model for a digital age across Research and Development (R&D), Commercial, Regulatory Compliance and internal support functions.
Instrumental to this will be the use of technologies and methods that optimize processes, improve compliance, free up human capital to focus on higher value-adding tasks and ultimately, achieve enhanced outcomes for all stakeholders.
When it comes to integrating Intelligent Automation into your organization, we can help you with:
Research and Development:
- Processing clinical pharmacovigilance cases
- Managing the trial master process
- Supporting the regulatory submission process
- Optimizing sales activities and processes
- Retrieving accurate and timely sales data, anytime
- Providing real-time tailored knowledge to customers
- Optimizing the promotional material review and approval process
- Automating and optimizing traditional back-office processes e.g. Finance, IT, HR
Potential benefits include:
- Low risk: non-invasive technology
- Consistency: identical process and tasks, reducing the output variation
- Accuracy: the right result, decision or calculation first time
- Audit trail: fully maintained logs essential for compliance
- Productivity: frees up manual resources for more stimulating and value-added tasks
- Reliability: full availability 24/7, all year round
- Right shoring: geographical independence allows right-shoring without negative business case impact
- Savings potential: 35+ %
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.