In this webcast, panelists share updates on latest developments and outlook for country implementation and discuss the current status and outlook for Pillars One and Two.
Please join us for the next in the series of EY Global webcasts that focus on the dynamics of the BEPS 2.0 project. BEPS 2.0: Update on latest developments and outlook for country implementation is a webcast series that addresses recent activities in the global negotiations and the emerging implementation activities in countries.
During this 90-minute webcast, EY professionals discuss:
- The consolidated Pillar One consultation document that provides new details on the new nexus and profit allocation rules under Amount A; and the stakeholder comments that will be the focus of the OECD consultation session to be held on 12 September 2022
- The ongoing work on the Pillar Two Implementation Framework on administrative and coordination aspects of the new global minimum tax rules
- What to expect in the coming months from the global negotiations on both Pillar One and Pillar Two
- The latest developments in the European Union on the proposed Pillar Two directive and related policies
- A tour of current and expected country-level activities with the Pillar Two implementation around the world