Balint is a consultant in EY’s FSO Consulting practice in Luxembourg.
He has experience in global fund distribution and regulatory advisory, and he was involved in a variety of roles for EY GFD, EY’s flagship fund distribution product.
Balint has a doctorate in Law and a degree in Political operations and management. He is a Hungarian native speaker and fluent in English and German. Prior to joining EY, he worked for the Ministry of Economics and the Parliament in Hungary.
Balint’s most significant experiences include:
- Professional experience in investment fund distribution and financial regulatory matters
- Experience in setting up and authorization of Investment Fund Managers (AIFM/UCITS ManCo), Investment firms
- Experience in project planning and management
- Extensive experience of cross-border registration across Europe, Asia and South America, including private placement
- Experience in policy setting, strategy making and negotiations
- Fund distribution data and trend analysis, data benchmarking and comparison
- Marketing documentation analysis
How Balint is building a better working world
"I build a better working world by promoting a culture where no task is performed without understanding the context, the ‘big picture’, for this is the only way to recognize opportunities and synergies.
I build a team where members strive to understand not only the regulatory dynamics of a topic we deal with but also the business consequences and challenges our clients face. "