In this webcast, hear EY transfer pricing professionals discuss the implications and potential actions for businesses in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join an EY panel moderated by Ronald van den Brekel, EMEIA Transfer Pricing Leader, for an interactive discussion including consideration of:
- The impact of the unprecedented economic climate on the business strategies of MNEs and the related transfer pricing implications.
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on an MNEs access to funding and financing and consequences for transfer pricings of intercompany financials transactions.
- Changing market behavior and its impact on intercompany contracts and arrangements.
- Losses and crystallization of risks as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and the assessment of whether there is alignment of risk management functionality and current transfer pricing policy.
- The allocation of “extraordinary expenses” incurred as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The implications on APAs and rulings in progress and concluded.
As the COVID-19 outbreak is likely to have far reaching implications for many MNEs, please register your interest in attendance today.