In this webcast, panelists discuss tax policy developments in a time of pandemic.
Governments around the world are relying heavily on tax and economic policy tools to respond to the coronavirus pandemic. Businesses need to stay informed of these developments to use the tools that best fit their circumstances.
Join EY global tax professionals for the second in a series of discussions on the tax and economic policy actions governments around the globe are taking in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Topics will include:
- The latest government tax policy responses to the pandemic
- How these developments are impacting the global economy
- Implications for tax controversy
- Steps businesses can take now
We hope you will be able to join us.
- Barbara Angus, EY Global Tax Policy Leader
- Robert Carroll, Principal and Co-leader, Quantitative Economics and Statistics, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rob Hanson, EY Global Tax Controversy Leader
- Jean-Pierre Lieb, EY EMEIA Tax Policy and Controversy Leader
- Siew Moon Sim, EY Asia-Pacific Tax Policy and Controversy Leader
- Cathy Koch, EY Global Tax Policy Network and Americas Tax Policy Leader