The ability to intelligently navigate disruption is key to succeed in ever evolving market conditions. The last year has revealed this in a very direct way. Financial institutions are confronted with a complex regulatory environment, cost and fee pressures and are distracted by multi-dimensional operating and IT models. A joint effort of the financial industry and its individual market players is needed to adapt and smartly focus on their clients and concentrate on their core business activities.
We kindly invite you to join your industry peers and EY experts on 5 May 2021 from 10-11am CET for a discussion on the topic “reconsidering what is core to strengthen your market position post-COVID”.
EY Managed Services annual executive event is pleased to welcome
- Jean-Francois Terminaux, Chairman, Finance & Technology Luxembourg
- Pascal Bughin, Chief Operating and Compliance Officer, La Mondiale Europartner
- Laurent Pluchard, Director, Dynasty AM S.A.
- Patrice Fritsch, Principal, Consulting, Financial Services, EY Luxembourg
- Michael Hofmann, Partner, Risk Assurance, EY Luxembourg
for an interactive panel discussion on how considerations of core vs non-core activities have changed in the past year(s) and how industry players are responding to this.
Bernard LhoestEY Luxembourg Partner, FSO Assurance Leader, Banking and Capital Markets Leader
Bernhard BittnerEY EMEIA WAM Regulatory Reporting Leader
Patrice FritschPrincipal, Consulting, Financial Services
Michael HofmannEY Luxembourg Risk Assurance Partner
Olivier CoekelbergsEY Luxembourg Managing Partner, Financial Services
Time your local time