In this webcast, panelists will explore three areas vital for global businesses - sustainability taxation, global trade and major VAT changes.
EY will host the latest in our series of global webcasts focusing on hot topics in indirect taxation. In this webcast, we will explore three areas vital for global businesses:
- Sustainability taxation, including new taxes on carbon and plastic and the opportunities for incentives and funding
- The new global trade landscape, following a period of trade disruption and the recent adoption of new free trade agreements and alliances
- The major value-added tax changes related to e-commerce in the European Union. coming into effect on 1 July 2021
During this live, interactive webcast, you will have the opportunity to take part in polls and ask questions to the panelists.
- Gijsbert Bulk, EY Global Director of Indirect Tax
- Cathy Koch, EY Global Sustainability Tax Leader; EY Americas and Global Tax Policy Network Leader
- Paul Naumoff, EY Global and Americas Location Investment, Credits & Incentives Leader
- Michael Heldebrand, EY Americas and US Global Trade Leader
- Yoichi Ohira, EY Asia-Pacific Indirect Tax Leader
- Jeroen Scholten, EY Global Trade Leader
- Sofie Van Doninck, Partner, Ernst & Young Tax Consultants
- Matthias Luther, Executive Director, Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
To learn more about managing indirect taxes and access replays of our recent webcasts, visit Indirect Tax in Motion.