Fee for this webinar: 45 Euros
All 3 sessions: 115 Euros
Time your local time
A quarterly round-up of financial crime regulatory updates
As financial crime compliance becomes increasingly dynamic and complex, regulated businesses need to exercise greater caution and keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments in order to effectively mitigate risks in this challenging economic environment.
This session will focus on:
- Recent regulatory developments in relation to:
- FIAU Implementing Procedures;
- EU AML updates; and
- FATF updates
- Requirements for the 2021 Risk Evaluation Questionnaires
Quarterly update 2
This one-hour session will focus on noteworthy regulatory developments impacting subject persons, and will discuss the industry developments in the approach to compliance, specific to the EU and the Maltese economy.
This is a CPE Accredited event.
Upcoming quarterly updates:
Each quarterly update is over a one-hour virtual session, which will be held on the following dates:
- Session 2 of 4: 15 Apr 2021 | 14:30
- Session 3 of 4: 22 July 2021 | 14:30
- Session 4 of 4: 07 Oct 2021 | 14:30
Registration fee for this session is €45 (incl. VAT). Discounted registration fee for sessions 2- 4 is €115 (Incl. VAT).*