Malta Webinar Series
Join the 4th of our ongoing COVID-19 webinars. To register simply send an email to email@example.com with your details.
- Date: Tuesday 28 April 2020
- Time: 14:00 - 15:00 (CET)
- Fee: No fee
The current COVID-19 situation has impacted business operations. With commercial premises closed, employees being asked to stay at home, change in customer priorities and mode of engagement, companies of any sector and size need to find ways of continuing their operations. Throughout this session we will explore various aspects of business continuity throughout these challenging times.
- What processes must continue?
- What systems and data do we need access to?
- What is the experience we need to give to our employees?
- How do we engage our customers?
- How do we keep connected with our suppliers?
- Review your current state
- Technology enabler
- Defining a minimal operating model
- Making data and systems accessible
- Technology options and how to decide
- Cybersecurity and Technology Risk Management
- Enabling Remote Connectivity and Gap Assessment
- Key Risks
- Golden Rules – Control Measures
- Risk Sample Report
Who Should Attend
This seminar is relevant for all professionals, executive officers, CFO / COO / CIO, business owners, directors and managers who have an interest or influential role in defining the ways the organization work.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.