EY Malta COVID-19 upcoming webinars
Register: email email@example.com.
Check-in frequently for future webinars.
Previous webinars available on-demand
- Reframing your Business: Reacting to Change
- Accounting Consideration Developments
- Tax Toolkit
- Reframing Your Business: Changing Consumer and Sector Trends
- Technology Decisions That Enable Operations in the New Normal
- Updates on EU Financial Services Regulatory Developments
- Cash Management, Liquidity and Support Measures
- The Economics of the Pandemic
- OECD Tax Measures
- Measures in a Time of Emergency
- Technology to Continue Your Business Operations
Supporting business in overcoming the impacts of the outbreak
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about global and economic disruption and uncertainty. To see through these challenging times, businesses need to have a crisis management plan in place, designed to address the operational and financial challenges to protect their medium to long-term results. Through a rapid assessment of the impacts, risks and your organisational resilience to COVID-19, we may support you with your priority areas of intervention.
Financial and operational enablers | Download PDF
To help you through these unprecedented times we may support you in implementing financial and operational enablers to safeguard the sustainability of your operations. Here you will find more information on how we may support you in cash flow management and cost optimisation, as well as supporting you with identifying and applying for economic support measures announced by Government.
Technology solutions and cybersecurity enablers | Download PDF
Here you will find information on how we may support you in technology solutions focusing on enabling remote working and collaboration, digitalising core operational processes and establishing digital customer channels. As organisations deploy remote access facilities, EY can help you conduct vulnerability and penetration testing services, as well as training employees in making use of such teleworking models.