In this episode of the Compliance and Conduct podcast, Sajedah Karim, Mike Zehetmayr and Andrea Lapomarda discuss the current opportunities and challenges in the RegTech space.
There has been a huge amount of change in the RegTech agenda over the last few years with changes in relation to investment, regulatory response and market response. Our EY speakers talk about each of these evolutionary points as well as what they expect to see in the future.
- Sajedah Karim, Partner, Financial Services Risk, Ernst & Young LLP
- Mike Zehetmayr, EY EMEIA Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Technology Leader
- Andrea Lapomarda, Associate Partner, Financial Services Risk, EY Advisory S.p.A; EY Italy RegTech Leader
- The current market response
- How the market is responding to change
- What the regulators are doing in different countries
- The types of solution that are being invested in
- The traditional challenges versus the new challenges and opportunities in the RegTech space
For your convenience, the full text transcript of this podcast is also available. Read the transcript.
Duration 31m 33s