In this episode of EY FinTech Beyond Borders, speakers focus on the recent set of grants made available to FinTech companies and smaller banks by the Banking Competition Remedies (BCR) organization.
Tom Bull, EY UK Fintech sector leader, along with a panel of guests, discuss trends within FinTech companies focused on SME financial services and funding support provided by the BCR organization.
- Tom Bull – EY UK FinTech Leader
- Shalini Shan – Director, Strategy and Transactions, Financial Services Strategy, Ernst & Young LLP
- Katrin Herrling – CEO of Funding Xchange
- Nicholas Heller – CEO of Fractal Labs
- Oliver Prill – CEO of Tide
- What is the BCR organization?
- The ways in which BCR supports FinTech companies particularly in SME banking
- The bidding process: from getting ideas together to designing a proposition
- Impact of FinTech adoption on go-to-market strategy
- Outlook for SME financial services market in 2021
For your convenience, full text transcript of this podcast is also available. Read the transcript.
If you would like to listen to the introduction to this podcast series, please view here: How EY is going beyond borders with FinTech.
The views of third parties set out in this podcast are not necessarily the views of the global EY organization or its member firms. Moreover, they should be seen in the context of the time they were made.
Duration 37m 56s